Winter Macro Photography
Saturday, January 25, 2020
9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Don Tredinnick, professional nature photographer, instructor and owner of Frozen Hiker Photography
Explore the wonders of macro photography in a winter setting!
- Explore Macro photography tips and techniques
- Compositional tips
- Managing depth of field
- Using snow to enhance our macro images
- Focus stacking
- Dress in appropriate clothing for winter- macro photography often requires getting low to the ground! A pair of waterproof snow pants are recommended
- DSLR or Mirrorless camera
- Macro lens and/or extension tubes
- Corded or wireless shutter release
Limit 14, Oswald Visitor Center - Azalea Classroom
$99 member/$119 non-member, includes Arboretum admission