Arboretum Winter Lights Display: Photographers' Special Access Evening
Thursday, December 5, 2019
4 p.m.-9 p.m. (Arrive and depart as desired between these times)
Avoid pesky crowds that are always in the way of your dazzling shot! The Arboretum’s mesmerizing Winter Lights display will be opened this evening (normally closed on Thursdays) for a special-access opportunity just for photographers! Bring-your-own equipment, explore the displays at your own pace, and photograph at your leisure as you:
- Have ample “photographers-only” time and space to get beautiful pictures of our winter light show, as well as the beautifully lit plants and displays inside
- Interact with Arboretum photography instructors as well as the Arboretum Photographers' Society to get tips and tricks for just the right shot
- Meet other photographers and photography enthusiasts
- Delicious treats and drinks will be available for purchase
- Submit your favorite image from the evening to win a prize!
- NOTE This unstructured program will be open between 4 p.m. - 9 p.m.. You can arrive and depart as desired within these times.
Limit 300, Oswald Visitor Center - Great Hall
$20 member/$35 non-member, includes Arboretum admission