Saturday, March 7, 1:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. (750-03-07-20-01)
Don Tredinnick, professional nature photographer, instructor and owner of Frozen Hiker Photography
This class is a follow-on to the Adobe 101 class. Participants should be familiar with importing, tagging, and rating photos, use of the panels in the develop module, and exporting images. In this class you will learn:
- Managing photo metadata
- How to make use of collections and Smart Collections
- How to make use of the photo merge function to create HDR images and Panoramas
- How to correct distortion issues using the transform panel
- Use of the graduated filter tool including the use of Luminance Masks
- Use of the brush tool including the ability to use it as an airbrush
The class consists of a combination of lecture and hands-on lab exercises. Sample images will be provided to support the labs.
Adobe Lightroom CC Classic installed on their laptop prior to the class. Do not install Adobe Lightroom CC (it does not have all of the features as CC Classic). Adobe does offer a free 7-day trial period: if you do not have a subscription please do not install it more than 5 days prior to class.
Limit 12, Tashjian Bee and Pollinator Discovery Center - McVay Learning Lab
$69 member/$89 non-member, includes Arboretum admission