Saturday, March 2, 2019
1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Don Tredinnick, professional nature photographer, instructor and owner of Frozen Hiker Photography
Skill Level – Intermediate
This class is a follow-on to the Adobe 101 class. Participants should be familiar with importing, tagging, and rating photos, use of the panels in the develop module, and exporting images.
In this class you will learn the following:
- How to make use of collections
- How to make use of the photo merge function to create HDR images and Panoramas
- How to correct distortion issues using the transform panel.
- Use of the graduated filter tool including the use of Luminance Masks
- Use of the brush tool including the ability to use it as an airbrush
- Use of the radial filter tool to apply vignettes and to direct the viewer
- How to build a slideshow.
The class consists of a combination of lecture and hands-on lab exercises. Sample images will be provided to support the labs. Participants should have Adobe Lightroom CC Classic installed on their laptop prior to the class. It is important to have Adobe Lightroom CC Classic as Adobe Lightroom CC does not have all of the features as CC Classic. Adobe does offer a 7 day trial period if you do have a subscription, but please do not install it more than 5 days prior to class.
Required Equipment: Laptop with Adobe Lightroom CC CLASSIC installed prior to class meeting.
Limit 12, Tashjian Bee and Pollinator Discovery Center - McVay Learning Lab
$69 member/$89 non-member, includes Arboretum admission