Saturday, March 7, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (750-03-07-20)
Don Tredinnick, professional nature photographer, instructor and owner of Frozen Hiker Photography
Adobe Lightroom is an incredible tool for organizing, editing and distributing digital photos. In this class you will learn the following:
- Techniques for library organization
- An easy-to-follow workflow for sorting and weeding out photos after import
- Using the panels in the Develop Module to make general edits to your photos
- Lens and camera profile corrections
- White Balance Exposure and Tonality Color Adjustment
- Sharpening Noise Reduction
- Using the Toolbar to crop and level your photos
- How to export your photos
Sample images will be provided to support the labs.
Lightroom CC Classic installed on your laptop prior to the class. Do not install Adobe Lightroom CC (it does not have all of the features as CC Classic). Adobe offers a free 7-day trial period: if you do not have a subscription please do not install it more than 5 days prior to class.
Limit 12, Tashjian Bee and Pollinator Discovery Center - McVay Learning Lab
$69 member/$89 non-member, includes Arboretum admission